Saturday, July 23, 2011

Abi.

Birth Abi 3

Birth is the ultimate beginning. I do remember every detail of my own ...

Birth Abi 2

I was born at a very early age. I was born in either a hospital or a bakery .. it was hard to know for sure, but I know everyone was dressed in white and one of them definitely looked like the Pillsbury Dough Boy ... except with more hair, a face mask and a grumpier disposition. I did not see George Clooney anywhere so I am accepting the "hospital" listed on my birth certificate because everyone knows government documents never lie.

I was disappointed that my mother had not done her hair, put a little make-up on or something to celebrate my arrival ... I was also disappointed there were no balloons, cake or clowns ...

I don't think newborns should have to face disappointment so early in their life. It really depressed me .. so much so that I just slept away the first few months of my life ... I didn't care what was on television, wasn't interested in eating or even in hanging out with my friends ... (it is not that I had any friends but if I did, I would not have wanted to hang ...)

Birth Abi 1

Ya I was 2 when I finally moved into the anger phase ... I am hoping by 80 I might make it to acceptance ...

Birth.
Post a Comment