Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Barefoot and Dancing.

bag1

Nothing is quite as decadent as putting on a pretty dress, and running barefoot through the grass.

bag2

There is something so organic about it. Biff and I used to do it for hours on the farm and I freely admit I was always jealous that his hair looked better than mine ...and he had nicer legs ...

bag3

But then there was always this moment where God just sort of reminded me He loved me best and Biff would be running and leaping through the daisies and then go down with a splat and come up all covered with cow manure ....

At times like that I really loved our cows. No matter how much longer and curlier hair is .... cow manure is the great leveler of life.

SKIN: Cheerno
HAIR: Tribal Soul Designs
EYES: Fashism
MAKEUP: Cheerno
LASHES: Amacci
DRESS: Purple Moon
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment