Monday, July 4, 2011

Early Birds.

eal1

According to the ways of the farm .. everything is about nature ... or cows and wheat. Life is taught to you in neat little - "this is the way of the herd," "this is the natural cycle," statements to explain everything from why you suddenly have zits to why Biff gets to go fishing and you have to stay home.

eal2

For the most part I rolled my eyes (well in my head I was rolling my eyes .. I wanted to live to see another day in real life) and nodded and learned the ways of the natural herd people out standing in their wheat fields. I accepted the lessons .. waiting for my chance to escape ... BUT when they gave me the old ... "The early bird gets the worm...." I could not hold back. This was exactly why I was not getting up before noon.

eal3

The early bird can have the worms .. the rest of us get pancakes!!

SKIN: Pink Fuel
HAIR: Boon & Plume
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amacci
DRESS: House of Dashwood
SHOES: Baby Monkey
JEWELLERY: Mood
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment