Thursday, July 7, 2011

Reach for the Stars.

slp1

The thing I find really annoying about parents is they make all these mystical statements that are supposed to speak some ancient wisdom to you and guide you through your life.

slp2

"When I grow up I am going to be a Doctor ..."

"Of course you will .. and you can .. just reach for the stars .. anything is possible."

Like what is a 3 year old supposed to do with that? It weighed heavy on my mind let me tell you .... pretty hard to concentrate of Strawberry Shortcake when your world is suddenly way bigger than her Apple Pie Kingdom. You can't just sit around and sniff your dolls all day you know??

slp3

It made perfect sense to me then, and still does, if I am honest, to be out on the roof in the middle of the night trying to figure out just how one reaches the stars ... I mean if you are going to make deep meaningful statements to a 3 year old .. best throw in some kind of course on metaphors and NOT LITERAL meaning ....

SKIN: AE Clothing
HAIR: CaTwA
LASHES: Damned
EYES: Fashism
DRESS: SLC Couture
JEWELLERY: La Sincopa
POSES: !Bang
Post a Comment