Tuesday, August 30, 2011

The Big Coffee Spew.

pipf3

Children are fantastic ....

pipf1

I especially like it when they blackmail you with threats to reveal intimate details of your life to grandma. Or when their parents let them run around your house and they come back with what they found in the drawer by the bed ....

I am fast on my feet though .. I told my mother in law it was a mini purse vibrator for when you get those pinched nerves in your neck - you can just do a little massage before they set in really deep. I went to take it from her but she had already found the on switch and was moving it toward her neck. She loved it ... and started massaging herslef, purring in contentment. I choked on my coffee and tried to distract her with other things so we could get the family dinner underway ...

One should never let down one's guard when it concerns your mother in law ...

Later as we sat around the dinner table, the laughter and fun with family and friends was interrupted with the whir of a motor as my mother in law sat back, butterfly held in her hand and worked on her neck. I watched as if in slow motion as facial expressions changed from puzzlement ...to recognition ... to horror .....

pipf2

I am still trying to get the coffee stains off the walls .... it was almost a coffee spew on cue .. and the big winner for distance was clearly .. my husband ....

SKIN: Freckle Designs
HAIR: MrS
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
EARRINGS: Ear Candy
DRESS: Faster Pussycat
SHOES: Stiletto Moody
Post a Comment