Monday, August 22, 2011

The Great Prairie Performance.

cithl1

My cousin and I decided to put on a show once .... out in the trees on the large flat deck of the hay trailer ....

cithl2

We had costumes and music and we performed a stunning rendition of something or another that made sense to us then but I cannot for the life of me remember now other than it involved us being beautiful and dancing and singing all over the place.


It was a very professional performance and I must say .. folks are still talking about it ...


cithl4


They say things like ... "If I ever get my hands on the person who left the combine lights on all night years ago and cost us half a day of harvesting, I will kill them."

Hey ... you can't put on a show like that without proper lighting ...

SKIN: Al Vulo
HAIR: W&Y
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Silhouette
DRESS: Morea Style
EARRINGS: Gangked
SHOES: SLink
LOCATION: Innsmouth
Post a Comment