Saturday, August 6, 2011

I Have Become An Activist!

hfo2

Yup it is true ... I have put on a sandwich board and am wandering the streets of my neighbourhood.

hfo1

I will probably be on the evening news .. they like to cover local protests and demonstrations unless Tony Abbott is speaking somewhere then they throw everything else out ... Australians have to keep up on what is being opposed at the is moment. Their ability to just connect the dots and say things to themselves like .. well if Tony is the opposition, and Tony's reply to anything the government says or does is "I am opposed" then with this situation ... Tony is going to say "I am opposed." I think the hot sun and the beer get in the way of them handling logic like that SOOOO I had to just pray Tony would not be opposing anything while I was activating ...

hfo3

I wanted people to think about spaying and neutering .. oh NOT pets ... pfft they get enough attention ...

...I meant my neighbour ....

SKIN: Akeruka
HAIR: Action Women's Hair
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
OUTFIT: Fantasia & Elements
POSES: Del May
Post a Comment