Saturday, August 20, 2011

Just Close Your Eyes. Monster Rules I Know and Love.

cab 3

I liked the simplicity of childhood.

cab 4

The monsters come and you close your eyes because that makes them go away. I think it is an unwritten monster rule .. like everything is fair game. If the kid keeps his eyes open and is screaming ... you have a green light, but the moment he closes his eyes - that is a super power that draws a line Monsters cannot cross. They have to go away.

The sheet pulled up over the head is another. Once the "rule of sheet" is invoked .. there is no more killing and maiming going to happen and the monsters have to take a hike. Which kind of makes you think .. so what is with pulling the sheet up over a dead body - is that just rubbing it in ... sort of saying - you should have pulled the sheet up cause now it is just wayyyy tooo late ....I think that should be pretty good evidence that coroners and police are not always nice people and a bit insecure cause they need to have the last say ...

cab1

I liked that about childhood. Something happens though with the power of closed eyes and sheets as we get older. I only know because I walked around with a sheet over my head and my eyes closed for weeks and when I took it off ... my other in law was still there .....

...maybe she was never a kid ...

SKIN: Filthy
HAIR: Tribal Soul
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Silhouette
PURSE: TokiDoki
SHOES: Stiletto Moody
POSES: Del May
Post a Comment