Thursday, August 18, 2011

Sandals That Release Your Inner Child - Whether She is Allowed Out or Not.

bibo3a1

I love simple sandals that are just one stop short of going barefoot ...

bibo1a

I loved them as a kid .. used to intertwine jewellery and flowers around my feet and pretend I was some kind of exotic dancing girl. It was the start of my love affair with beautiful, cared for feet and pedicures etc ...

It was amazing what you could do with jewellery and a little imagination ....

So even now when I put on great sandals I just can't help myself ... my inner child is just all over the place which is one of the reasons why most of the summer, when I wear sandals, hubby insists I sit in a restrained child's seat when travelling in the car.

Just one word of caution .. be careful who you play dancing girl with and never volunteer to jewellery up someone else's feet .. cause I don't know about you but once I got started tying chains around my brothers feet I couldn't help myself and the next thing I knew he was hogtied and in the closet screaming for grandma ...

I really have no idea how that happened ...

bibo4a

But you should make up a better explanation than that because that one was an epic fail....

SKIN: Filthy
HAIR: A&A
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Amperlope
OUTFIT: aDiva
EARRINGS: Zaara
SHOES: Similar

Similar is a high quality shoe that is a must for discerning wardrobes. These particular beach sandals come in a variety of colours - White, Black, Pink, Lemon, Fushcia, Violet, Maroon, Brown .. AND you can even request a custom colour by contacting Larisa Tylman by notecard.
Post a Comment