Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Trials of a Professional Photographer.

dits1

Whew not sure how these professionals manage. Good things I have had lots of experience organizing the cows for photo shoots, back in the day.

dits2

I mean you head back into the alley and first of all you have to herd the rats out but I had lots of younger cousins so that was cool and the rats were not as annoying. Then it was like, wake up the drunks and ask them if they would mind sitting together under the cardboard down the street ... they are pretty grumpy and getting them to hold the vomitting until they move down there was asking a lot.

Homeless people tend to be a little nicer.

It was the hookers that I had the problem with.

dits3

How annoying is it that they look better than you ... and some of them were guys ...

I am going back Saturday for some make-up tips. They said they have lots of tricks they can show me .. can't wait!!

SKIN: LAQ
HAIR: CaTwA
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
OUTFIT: aDiva
NECKLACE: Ceres NEW! found on Marketplace
GLASSES: Role Optic
SHOES: N Core
POSES: Del May
Post a Comment