Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Verified.

tabw1

I bought an xray machine off ebay...

tabw2

and a Google+ hall monitor uniform...

I set up a little stand down the end of the street and I am stopping all the cars as they come and go. The neighbours are going to have to prove they are who their licenses say they are. I only want verified neighbours living around me.

Ya I stop them, make them get out, xray them, pat them down and tell them they can't go home until they can prove they are who they say they are. I am pretty tough .. like I want to talk to the people who were there and actually saw them being born. The government will need to know this.

Some of them may never make it home ....unless they are prepared to dig up their mom and dad and get some kind of John Edwards dude ....but they should have thought of that before they tried to live on the street.

tabw3

Yup if they can't be verified .. they don't exist ... and they need to take their non-existent asses to some other neighbourhood .....

SKIN: Akeruka
HAIR: Vanity
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
JEWELLERY: Gangked
DRESS: Baiastice
POSES: Tea Soup
Post a Comment