Friday, August 26, 2011

WARNING!!

gay3

I was shopping for a birthday present the other day and stopped to look at a bin full of costumes to see if there was anything interesting for dress up.

gay1

I found a Batman costume and the warning label stated that the costume did not enable you to fly.

I was sooo relieved to read them taking responsibility like that .... I mean some people might argue it is cruel to dash the hopes and curb the spirit of little kids like that but I disagree. The kids will be fine, but the adults HAVE to be roped in and they need to hear the truth.

I am going to cut that out and make sure that I keep it so I can talk hubby off the roof the next time he is up there with his leotards, his speedo, and the towel around his neck.


gay2

I just wish they would put warnings on power tools like "WARNING - use of this power saw does not guarantee that the kitchen will ever be finished."


SKIN: Unique MegaStore
HAIR: Beautiful Dirty Rich
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Wasabi Pills
LIP RING: Milestone Creations
EARRINGS: Magia
NECKLACE: Malt
OUTFITS: Poised
SHOES: Baby Monkey
PURSE: Chuculet
POSES: Del May
Post a Comment