Thursday, September 8, 2011

The Child In Us.

btw3

We never really grow up .. Seriously … we just become better acquainted with the rules and learn how we should act in public. Well, some of us more than others …

btw1

And the fact we are on camera about a dozen times in a given day and that someone somewhere may be zooming in on us and posting on You Tube so everyone can see what a dork we really are has not activated the restraint button in many.

btw4

Certainly not me. I just think audience!! BONUS! I like to use it to my advantage and so I frequently go into the middle of the food courts, gather my crinolines in my arms and lift them wayyyy up over my head so everyone can see my frilly underpants.

My family says there is a big difference between a little girl doing that and an older woman (they say "older" because they know better than to actually mention my age) and I just tell them ... "some scars of being ignored as a child run deep .. now back off .. you are blocking my light."

SKIN: Akeruka
HAIR: Truth
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
JEWELLERY: SiSSi
PURSE: Dark Mouse
OUTFIT: aDiva
SHOES: PixelFashion
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment