Monday, September 12, 2011

Danger! Stranger!

glb1

My mother in law was really upset the other day. I overheard her talking to hubby. She was saying ... Don't you find it ... unsettling.... when someone comes up to you and talks and you have no idea who they are, but they clearly know you?

glb2

And then you ask yourself how that is even possible ... how can someone know me and feel that comfortable that they can come up and talk to me in a crowd, to single me out, and clearly they know things about me so clearly we have talked before ... and I have not a clue who this person even is??? How can that be? Am I that unobservant, that uncaring, that shallow???

Hubby sighed and patted her hand and said ..."Mom ... that was my wife ... see look she is sitting over there on the computer!"

His mom craned her neck and strained to see me better ....


glb3

"Oh her ... tell her to wear a different dress next time and not to look like such a stranger."


SKIN: Akeruka
HAIR: Truth
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
OUTFIT: aDiva
JEWELLERY: J and W Jewellers
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment