Friday, September 9, 2011

Enmeshed in Mesh.

hiip1

I am so excited about mesh .. I am trying to enmesh myself in mesh .. to be one with the mesh, to embrace it, to understand it ....

hiip2

I got the chicken wire out and started rolling it around the yard.

I ended up rolling it into a big ball, and I can't be sure but I think my left shoe is in there somewhere along with one of the maggies, 2 - possible 3 neighbours and a cow that wandered too close to the fence. I was trying to embrace all things mesh and I think I went too far.

Well let me put it this way .. The mesh just lays there in the yard - it is definitely NOT following my body. It just sort of swears and moos every once in awhile and once it was kind of rolling like it was making a break for it .. trying to get out of the yard … but I managed to roll it back in and used a bike chain to connect it to a tree. I don't think when you do it right you need the bike chain .. or the tree …

My hubby asked what it was and I rolled my eyes and pointed out it was a dress .. Sort of …. He says he can't see it and I keep trying to tell him he doesn't have the right viewer .

hiip3

Anyway … I don't get it … but hubby assures me the world will survive without me getting it … it has so far ...

SKIN: JeSyLiLo
HAIR: CaTwA
LASHES: Damned
EYES: Fashism
JEWELLERY: Zaara
OUTFIT: Amerelo Manga
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment