Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Hugging Protocols

pir3

Don't you think that "huggers" should adhere to some kind of hugger etiquette or that they should be policed in some form?

pir2

I find it awkward to stand around in a large group when a new person is introduced who is a "hugger" and then they proceed to greet every person with a hug but the order is suspicious to me. Do you hug the ones you know best first? The host? Family? The people you like most? And what about when they skip over someone and come back to them? Like what is all that about? And how does one address a hugger who has clearly passed you over and comes back to you like they purposely left you for last?

Is neck nuzzling allowed in social hugs? Kiss on the cheek? French kissing? Like where do you draw the freaking line??

How much struggling is one allowed to do in an unwanted hug before it becomes a fist fight? Should one, instead, make every attempt to push away from the outstretched arms and if the person falls who should help them up? The most hugged or the first hugged?

Is it permissible to wear a sign that says "no hugging zone," and what is the penalty for hugging the don't-wanna-be-huggies?

pir1

Frankly I think people who hug are a tad thick ... I mean if you can't figure out that the person running from you in the parking lot screaming "NO NO ... just stay away from me" does NOT want to be hugged ... I mean come on ... "No" means "No." And after the first 3 blocks .... seriously .. just stop ...

I say .. when you can't get your people fix .. you huggers out there .. find a tree.. they may have bark but they don't bite .. and I am warning you ... I will ... if you try to hug me one more time.

SKIN: Deesse's Skin
HAIR: Truth
EYES: Fashism
LASHES: Damned
OUTFIT AND JEWELLERY: aDiva
SHOES: Nardcotix
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment