Friday, September 23, 2011

Life is A Costume Party.

fdfh1

I don't know what the big deal is about Halloween.

fdfh2

Life is just one big costume party. I always keep my costumes handy and ready for any occasion simply because people respond more to familiar icons. Like when you have friends over and people start sharing their medical ailments, I like to excuse myself and slip into my nurse costume and grab my enema bag and hose.

When hubby doesn't know how to do something, I put on my super-hero outfit and stand with my hands on my hips holding a Taser Gun cause it makes sprakly things when you shoot it and it kinda looks like super powers.

I have a Cheerleading uniform for friends that need encouragement, a nerd outfit for when I am fixing computers and a Social Media Expert outfit that looks suprisingly like Pinocchio with a really long nose.

I used to have an assistant who was in charge of turning the music on when I entered a room and cuing the band .... but with the economy and all .. even I have had to tone it down a bit.

fdfh3

Now I just have an older woman who hums and plays the spoons.

SKIN: Apple May Designs Catalina Peachy
HAIR: [TS] Andrew Hair - Black
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Eggplant Pale v2
LASHES: - DAMNED - My Perfect Eyelashes <3
DRESS: ~*marret*~ brown night for DESIGNER SHOWCASE
Post a Comment