Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Seldom Blue or Aged.

ims3a


There is a September Retirement Sale at Seldom Blue and don't be silly like me and think that meant you had to be over 65 to shop there.


ims2a


Which really confused me because I do love my grandma and all but even thinking of her in some of this lingerie is a bit off putting .. as in I put off opening my eyes for almost 3 hours until someone said I had it all wrong.

I mean she is wayyy past the lift and separate and more into mash and stuff. And support hose don't have the same effect with those garter belt thingys as those sheer little lacy numbers. I guess as long as everyone at the party has failing eyesight ... it really does not matter but I just could not bring myself to take her shopping there.


ims1a


I like to go shopping naked and just start from scratch.

So ya .. forget all that and get a babysitter for her, the kids and hubby and go go go ....


SKIN: Acide
HAIR: OH
LASHES: Damned
EYES: Fashism
LINGERE: Seldom Blue
SHOES: SLink
POSES: BeBo
Post a Comment