Friday, October 7, 2011

Brothers and Cable Knits and a Cold Cruel World.

mhy4

You know I tried wearing my cable knit moose curling sweater with a mini skirt and platforms.

mhy2

It was me rebelling against all things farmdom and insisting that fashion was my passion and stretching my fashionista wings .... but sometimes reality is a cruel taskmaster...

Falling off your platforms into the cow shit because your naked legs are frozen solid and don't bend anymore because it is 40 below really tends to bring home the point that there is a reason that farmers don't subscribe to fashion trends ...

mhy1

That and my grandfather standing there arms folded saying "I told you so!" and an annoying brother still able to stand on his platforms and not even noticing the cold on his bare legs ....

SKIN: *League* Amber Skin Medium Blonde - Café Au Lait
HAIR: +++DEJAVU+++CATEYE Natural blonde
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Absinthe Pale
LASHES: Apple May Designs
JEWELLERY: *ByKay* ~ Aizza (Set)
SHOES: (Shiny Things) Charlottes - black
OUTFIT: aDiva couture Fantabulous Norwegians
POSES: {.:exposeur:.}
Post a Comment