Monday, October 31, 2011

Cats and Bats - Not Necessarily in That Order!

halloween 3

I was never a big bat aficionado - in that I thought a bat was a bat was a bat .. but then I moved to Australia where I also learned that a spider is sometimes Godzilla .... only scarier.

halloween 1

Here bats don't just stay in the barn ... one or two ... little things ... rarely see them, mainly because say what you will about Canada ... they got one thing right ... make it cold enough and you don't have to worry about spider, snakes or bats. In Australia bats ... and a thousand of their closest friends hang out in trees like mini draculas. They darken the skies at night, and they eat all your fruit and then they fly into your patio and leave their deposits there ... all purple and mullberryish ...because .. they can.

halloween 2

They call some bats flying foxes ... because people like foxes better than bats and calling them bunnies was a bit of a stretch for anyone.

halloween 4

Which is definitely what I am doing in this bat outfit ... imitating a fox. Oh and the cat? I just wanna lull the neighbourhood cats into a false sense of security so I can infiltrate their gang and if I can't convince them to start flying and going after bats ... I am going to brain wash them into peeing in their owners yards.

SKIN: -Glam Affair- Jadis - MedTan 04A
HAIR: Alli&Ali Designs Charlotte Hair Dark Brown
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Lagoon Light
POSES: EverGlow
OUTFIT: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Black Widow 1
OUTFIT: ~Sassy!~ Succubus - blood bath
BOOTS: BAX Coen Ankle Boots Black Patent
Post a Comment