Saturday, October 29, 2011

Oh ya ... Halloween. The Adult Version.

halloween 1

I told my hubby that this year we were doing the adult version of "tricks" and "treats."

Halloween 2

Now my "costume" is perfect ... but the thing is ...I like him better sans the costume, although I do agree that he should not answer the door and hand out candy like that.

Halloween 3

He thought his spiderman underwear would be a nice touch but I told him if he wanted to get "touched" he needed to lose the underwear. Sometimes you have to just train a man with treats.

SKIN: -Glam Affair- Jadis - MedTan 05A
HAIR: .::MADesigns Hair::. Natural BLACK ~ JUDE NB1
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Lagoon Light
LINGERE: GCD - Pumpkin Pie Lingerie Set
POSE SETS: JINOT
Post a Comment