Saturday, October 15, 2011

Sometimes You Have To Fight Fire With .... Cats ...

meow2

You know I like animals. I particularly like them in their wild natural environments unpetted and not dressed by human beings.

meow1

I think it comes from my days on the farm. There is nothing like watching a cow ... be wild ...

...and natural ...

...and naked ...

So I don't hate cats but I detest people who own cats and who refuse to keep them indoors. I hate that they play with and torture the birds and small reptiles. People who own cats seem to find that amusing for some reason ...maybe cause it is usually happening in someone else's yard and they don't hear the victim "screaming" or see the body parts and the blood.

I also hate that they relieve themselves in our gardens and flower beds.

So I found a cat costume and decided to take some home truths to our neighbour's home.

That was where my hubby found me ... on all fours in my spandexed kitty suit, in the neighbour's flower bed.

"What are you doing?"

"Looking for a good place to pee."

meow3

Some people have no sense of humour or interest in educational efforts to bridge understanding between foreign countries.

Hubby ended up with some really bad scratches. You shouldn't just grab cats like that ....

SKIN: Lara Hurley-Aimee Tan Smokey 1 nude lips
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: Aimesi Eye lashes 1
OUTFIT: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Catwoman
POSES: Cheree Motion Pin-up
Post a Comment