Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Age Appropriate Balloons.

rws1


This is me doing my Mary Tyler Moore run through the streets - although I am channeling a tad of Sarah Jessica Parker and a smidgen of a clown I once saw at a curb side circus when I was a kid. (trauma always has a way of sneaking out into your adult life at the most unexpected moments)

rws2

I had three other models swearing at the traffic off camera and pepper spraying the pedestrians that kept trying to cross the street when I was doing the shoot.

You can get models for anything these days ... " I need 3 of your best that can swear like truckers!" I am telling you these modelling schools are professional set-ups - they take this shit realllly seriously. Those models knew words I have never heard of before and one of them was a Miss Universe Pageant addict and she knew 83 languages and could swear in all of them.

rws3

Next week I am hiring some models to help me recreate 1000 years BC. We are going to capture the dinosaurs in their natural setting ... that is IF we are allowed in to Buckingham Palace.

SKIN: Firefall Sofian Nude 1
HAIR: Alli&Ali Artemis Hair Coffee
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Rose Pale
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
OUTFIT: LpD *So Pretty* Dress Brown
JEWELLERY: S.R. AUTUMN JEWELRY SET
PURSE: * {creamshop} Madrid - Leather weave bag (Champan )
SHOES: *Patulas House Brown-pink Emotion
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment