Saturday, November 5, 2011

Dried Flowers and Childhood Trauma.

ppbb1

I never understood dried flowers.

ppbb2

Technically - aren't they dead?

I learned they were dead when I tried to water a hat once. Dried flowers + water = MUSH and mush hats were not big on the prairies.

I picked them off my Aunt Mavis's purse once. I do freely admit, despite my opening premise, that the bag would look better without them, and in fairness to me ... PERHAPS because I was not an efficient "picker" at two and a half ...it looked pretty chatty with a couple stems, some pink flakes and that yellow bit in the middle ...

ppbb3

It was probably a good move that people started putting dried flowers in resin and using them as paper weights .... the idea of giving my brother a concussion using pink roses and white daisies made me smile .... a lot ....

(ps ... it is only because I am a complete professional I was able to keep my hands away from my computer screen and not pick these dried flowers off the purse ... please express your heart felt admiration by sending me money)

SKIN: Aimesi Skin Julia Cashmere Face 1
HAIR: -Glam Affair- A&A Hair - Roy Natural Blonde
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: Aimesi Eye lashes 1
JEWELLERY: [MANDALA]AMIDA chocolate
PURSE: *RibboN*Flower BAG(MIX)
TOP: Maitreya - Bastille Top Cerise
PANTS: //Color.Me.H.O.F [PinkFloralLeggins]
SHOES: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Celebration (Pink)
POSES: Everglow
Post a Comment