Saturday, November 12, 2011

Good Lighting.

bpb2

My hubby cares a great deal about which lights I turn on in the kitchen …. Even when he is not in the kitchen and I am. He is a closet light supervisor and frequently stands around, clipboard in hand and directs and critiques my lighting technique.

bpb1

I got him a flouro vest, a hard hat and flags the other day so that he can just stand in the middle of the house, direct us all and remain safe at all times. I do that because I care that he is safe and ….

bpb3

…because sometimes I just cannot control myself and I cannot vouch for his safety ....


SKIN: *BIRTH* Abi Skin Milky Tone Bronze Stripes
HAIR: ICONIC CIARA MONO
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Mint Light
LASHES: Apple May Designs and Essences Long and Rare Lashes
JEWELLERY: [[SHADE THRONE]] ACCESSORIES SET #1
OUTFIT: aDiva couture Oda
SHOES: Baby Monkey Hayley - Browns & Golds
Post a Comment