Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween, Melbourne Cup Hang Over ... Yup Hallowbourne Hell.

rbg1

I need everyone to type kinda quietly if you don't mind ... I am in for a long recovery process here ...

rbg2

First I OD's on candy, then drank too much champagne and now I have developed an allergy to toilet paper and have to wear gloves and pretend I am working in the garden or actually put my hands in dishwater (ewww) or something so that when the cops come around to investigate all the toilet papering that went on up and down our street - they don't suspect me.

I've watched a lot of cop shows and I know about leaving no evidence and how to play it cool when they pull out the bad cop, good cop routine. I even have donuts ready to distract them.

rbg3

They may skip my house though completely on account of we are the only one not toilet papered. They may just figure why bother us, clearly we are not involved ...

I am hoping that the neighbours do suspect me and that next year they will not hide behind their couches when I come by ... (see my post here)... A lot of BADDD things can happen when you have your nose to your carpet behind a couch ....

SKIN: Skintimate - Nicole Silverline
HAIR: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Nerea Hair Black
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Lagoon Light
JEWELLERY: J and W Jewelers Jennifer Collection Fire opal/Ruby
DRESS: aDIVA Couture Love Poison
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment