Friday, November 18, 2011

Laika.

filthy laika

This is totally random, I know, BUT if you read my blog regularly you would be disappointed if I actually did a non-random post. BUT then I think, what if I did a non-random post and people actually took my picture off the dart board and pulled some of their darts out of my thigh (yes my thigh ... I am deceptively fast for an insane person.) Then I think "Nah" I wouldn't know what to do with all those sane, calm people AND I would be bored out of my mind. I would probably think that I was in church or something. My teacher always said I was like a bad accident about to happen, people don't wanna look but they can't help themselves. I have always tried to live up to that.

I just wanna say that I am still really bitter about the fact that Susan Brightman never picked me to be her double dutch skipping partner. I know you are trying to be all like, "Hey, I finally found me, wanna be my friend?" on Facebook but you know what? NO. I still cannot watch children skipping, or the Olympic Skipping competition without feeling a great big HOLE in my heart where my skipping passion used to be. I HATE YOU SUSAN and I AM NEVER GOING TO BE YOUR FACEBOOK FRIEND so PISS OFF!!

I feel much better now. I just wish that Facebook would add a button that gives you the choice to reply "ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?" and then allows you to provide a reason.

My mother-in-law still wants to know why I won't add her.

Filthy Skins
Post a Comment