Thursday, November 10, 2011

Life Around The Porch Light.

LB3

Yes I was caught.

LB2

These are the surveillance photos a neighbour took .... I figured if the bugs are that big around here, I could just get dressed and blend in amongst them ... having an excuse to hover around the patio or porch light and throw myself at the windows and see what the neighbours are doing. I consider it my civic duty ....I mean they call it Neighbourhood "Watch" right???

LB1

They said they would have never caught me, my disguise was THAT good ...but my high heels gave me away. They led police right back to my window where I crawled back in, proving those fly screens just aren't worth the money ....

What can I say ... I am a slave to fashion ....

SKIN: ABS Skin Amy Pale 1
HAIR: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Lolwa -Black-
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Lagoon
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
LADYBUG PORTION: *RD* Ladybug
EVENING GOWN PORTION: aDiva couture Contes Gown Classy
Post a Comment