Friday, November 25, 2011

The Miracle of Shoes. (Grab a Tissue)

Kalnins 1

My mother in law saw me changing these shoes with the hud and she perked up!! She spoke to me!!

She asked how I was doing that and I showed her.

"So you can change the shoes to go with any outfit?"

"Pretty much yes, there are lots of options."

"My! Isn't that marvelous?? Wouldn't it be a wonderful world if you could do that in real life?"

Kalnins 2

And there you have it folks - my mother in law spoke to me in a somewhat civil matter and it was all facilitated by Second Life and Kalnin's...

It is our own little mini Hallmark moment.

Cherish.

You can make this viral if you want - it is THAT good.


Kalnin's Footwear. (comes with hud that gives you a quazillion options - mother in law is not supplied)
Post a Comment