Thursday, November 17, 2011

On The Occasion of My Very Sincere Concerns.

fs3a

Lately I have really been worried about those Gorean girls. I mean it keeps me awake at night.


fs2a

They seem so sad and really run down and tired. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

I mean they can't even seem to stand up, they just keep falling to their knees like they are exhausted and it hurts to stand up....


fs1a

... and there have been a few that have just fallen face down on the floor ... now THAT is tired. Can't we have some sort of rally for them .... free iron pills and strong coffee clinics?

I like to keep Second Life tidy and peppy.

SKIN: -MonS- Skin Series "Eva"
HAIR: Alli&Ali Anastasia
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Purple Light
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
JEWELLERY and Outfit: aDiva couture Contes Gown Quartz
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment