Thursday, December 1, 2011

Politics Inspire Me.

wts2

The other day on television in Queensland, the Government evidently all showed up for parliament and not a single opposition was there. Wow did they get some work done that day ... bills flying past .... no arguing .... AND they got to make a bunch of nifty speeches ... on record ... about what putzes the opposition were and how they were not representing the people who elected them blah blah blah...

wts1

So the next morning I got up early and had breakfast set out, I discussed finances, mother in laws, Christmas prezzies and cutting back drastically, more money for me to shop with, less work to do .... I even laughed at them all, called them names and got a few other things off my chest. It was brilliant. I felt amazing ....I had accomplished everything I wanted and not one of them even bothered showing up. Being as I had all the documents stamped and signed by those parties interested in showing up and weighing in .. mainly me ... everything was approved and passed.

wts3

It was not quite as much fun cleaning up and doing all the dishes though ... next meeting I will have to remember there is a reason I don't cook big sit down breakfasts every morning .....

SKIN: {Essences} Elyna Skin
HAIR: W&Y HAIR New 34
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Absinthe Pale
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
JEWELLERY: Addiction Charming Life Rose Quartz Set
DRESS: siss boom -dinner at 8
SHOES: Ingenue fREYNI TIFFFANY
POSES: LAP
Post a Comment