Friday, November 25, 2011

Prairie Fairy Years.

nff2

I think it is important for children to be allowed their whimsy and beliefs in fairies and such. You may not know it but fairies are a big stable of childhood on the Canadian Prairies. We love us our fairies.

nff1

Now it is true there are no lush gardens of flowers and rolling green hills with forest glens but we manage to make due and let me tell you I look back at my prairie fairy years as some of the best of my life.

nff3

It was a sad sad day when I had to take the tutu's off the cows and stop urging them to fly and to try to twinkle .. just a little .... but everyone has to grow up sometime....

SKIN: :F: Laika II Tan 04
HAIR: [AMG BOUDOIR] BABARA HAIRSTYLE Black
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: *ByKay* ~ Eyelashes ~ *Seductive*
OUTFIT: artMEfashion ME_Absinthe_Fae(weart it)
Post a Comment