Saturday, November 19, 2011

Starry Starry Night.

tts1

I long for the old times when you could get away with so much more.

tts2

Like telling my grandparents I liked this guy because he was teaching me about the stars, so therefore, it was a big sacrifice considering how much I needed my sleep, but I would be needing to stay out with him most of the nights so we could observe the changing positions of the stars - for a school project of course.

They bought it.

tts3

See say what you want about the joys of all this new technology but back then when you were out in the field - you were out - no-one could locate you or the car. No-one could reach you. You had a reason for not phoning ... the best one ever ... there were no cell phones.

And the cows ... well they knew when to keep their mouths shut.

SKIN: :Filthy: Laika Tan 08
HAIR: W&Y AGATA Model 04
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Purple Light
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
NECKLACE/BRACELET: JD DESIGNS Simple Black
EARRINGS: SHADE THRONE TWISTED BITCH
OUTFIT: *S* Majestic Black *
SHOES: [ATOMIC] Footwear - Amour Heels_Black
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment