Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I'm Cool!!

bir1

Come Celebrate with me!! It is Raining!

bir2

I can breathe again ... My yard has transformed from a dirt bowl to a mud bowl to a lawn again ... the birdies are singing, the frogs are making that terrible noise they make but I DON'T CARE!! It is 7:25 AM and I am not a puddle under my chair. I can wear make-up, I don't stick to my chair, ... can you hear the angels singing?? I can ...

bir3

AND I learned that my neighbours are all poopheads and would rather sleep than listen to me screaming "I AM COOL!!" at 4 AM as I dance naked in the yard. That is what happens when you get old ... you stop caring about being cool, you don't dance, and you never get naked.

Stuff that ....

SKIN: Filthy NOV GG BeachTan
HAIR: AD - kathryn dark
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
GOWN: SAS - Natash Red
JEWELLERY: LA SINCOPA - Black
Post a Comment