Thursday, December 1, 2011

POE HUNT - Amacci, Biasta & SBJ

POE 4 - Amacci, Biasta & SBJ

Running barefoot is one pleasure in life that makes everyone happy ... but I don't think they meant for you to do it through the snow .... which may account for the colour of this skin but evidently it is cool for role play and the magical realm of second life which I am not allowed to play on account of giants can't sit on toadstools or drink from buttercups. That is why I have short friends. I live vicariously through them. AND they all look up to me which makes me very happy. I may suck at being a fashion model but I can be a great role model.

POE 4 - Amacci, Biasta & SBJ2

White floaty dresses make me feel like an angel or a swan - either way I think it is a wing thing and flapping them makes me very happy. Not to mention that swans and angels are very closely related to world peace.

Purple anything is always great, you can flash a purple something at a senior citizen and exercise mind control over them ... they can't help themselves .. they just love purple everything. Older people are very close to peace ... on account of when you stop running around in life like a chicken with your head cut off, chasing money, power, prestige and men ... peace has a way of finding you right where you are ....


The Fourth Annual Peace On Earth Gridwide Hunt will commence December 1st, 2011 and run through the holiday season until January 3rd, 2012. The ideal and spirit of the POE hunt is about “GIVING”. It is from that principle that the POE has become one of the most looked forward to holiday events and a tradition in Second Life.

This post from Bliss Windlow @ Blissimo.

SKIN: POE4 Gift [ Amacci ] Liane Atomic
HAIR: LH_hair13_rabi_white_box SHORT ( no longer available)
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Turquoise Light
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FULL LONG
DRESS: [: B!ASTA :] :A CHRISTMAS TALE: Layered dress for POEH 4
JEWELLERY: POE4 Gift Sian Birke Jewelry
POSE: LAP
LOCATION: Atrum Complexo
Post a Comment