Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Snow Fairy Me.

ww2

I couldn't stand anymore .. everyone posting pics of twinkle lights and snow ...

ww1

So I spent all morning hole punching paper, making confetti "snow"and I went outside and leapt through the air and threw the "snow" up .... and danced .... except that paper snow, in this humidity, just kind of sticks to your sweaty body AND the neighbour standing there watching you and then he says things like "You'd better pick up every single shred of that paper or I am reporting you for littering, that's a $5,000.00 fine you know ..."

ww3a

...which technically, is not at all Christmassy ...

...but then neither was the standing partridge out of the pear tree that I gave him ....although it IS a Christmas Bird.

SKIN: :F: Jasmine Fair 04
HAIR: >TRUTH< Emme - dark browns
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Turquoise Light
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes
OUTFIT: Graffitiwear Snow Angel
Post a Comment