Friday, December 9, 2011

Solutions.

piww3

I had someone read my Tarot Cards the other day and they told me I need to look in unexpected places for solutions to my problems. ...that they are right in front of me if I would just open my eyes.

piww2

So I looked everywhere as I drove to do some shopping, I looked at the houses, the people, the cars, the cats and dogs, even IN other people's cars. I looked up and down the aisles in stores ....until finally, in the drug store, I saw it ... RIGHT before my eyes ... a SOLUTION!!!!!

piww4

I am just not sure how to use it or what to do with it ... so far SALINE Solution has not done a damn thing. My wallet is wet, not filled with money. The money tree I planted is now dead. My kids are no better behaved and my mother in law called the police and said I tried to drown her.

Not to worry I found another Solution at the Grocery store. Anyone know what C-L-E-A-N-I-N-G is anyway???

SKIN: [dekade.] SKINS -Brooke- sunkissed
HAIR: Vanity Hair::Blush HP
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Turquoise Light
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
JEWELLERY: *ByKay* ~ Miss Claire (Set)
GOWN: Gracies Bridal.. Purity
POSES: LAP
Post a Comment