Sunday, January 8, 2012

Birds Nest Soup

lmiiat4

There are lots of birds in Australia - pretty much it goes like this ... the more attractive the bird is ...the more annoying the sound is that they make.

lmiiat2

I think it is a way of equalizing out being a bird - applied to humans it would be like the pretty girls would be encouraged to never talk on account of their voices sound like nails on a chalkboard while the less attractive girls would be blessed with the voices of angels.

lmiiat1

I like that ... because if we further applied bird rules to life ... the birds with the really annoying voices - at 4 AM every morning ... they are the first ones to get shot.

I like to hand feed the ones that sing beautifully.

I am just saying ... pretty isn't everything. I guess mom was right.

SKIN: AKERUKA Kia Skin 02 Pale
HAIR: [e] Rumor - Essentials Collection
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Pale
LASHES: Tameless Lashes 22
JEWELLERY: Addiction
OUTFIT: My Precious Hebe Black
SHOES: [ATOMIC] Footwear - Amour Heels_Black
POSES: SAP
Post a Comment