Thursday, January 19, 2012

Feminine Wiles.

sitm3

When you grow up on a farm it can be tough to figure out all the feminine stuff you have to know to compete in the big city.

sitm2

Girls who wear see through clothing, or really low tops, or slits up to their thighs in their skirts ... I studied all the techniques and then had to put it into practical application. It seemed clear to me .. the object was to show as much of you unmentionables while appearing innocent and blameless.

It took me awhile to get the hang of it. Like the first time a woman came up to me when I walked out of the bathroom and told me my dress was caught up and my butt was showing ...

sitm1

I had to shove her out of the way, she was stealing my light, and it took me almost 20 minutes to get that dress to hang seductively over one cheek while tucked up in my pantyhose ...

Go tuck your own dress "honey."

SKIN: [[Mozz]] Ruby Skin - Caramel
HAIR: [OH] :::(o_x)::: oh my mohawk-BL
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Clover Green Pale
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
EARRINGS: A&A Fashion Grazie
SHOES: Heart and Sole - FLUTTER
DRESS: Alexandre-Araba
Post a Comment