Sunday, January 15, 2012

Hat Box Police

hbl1

I like to police the lives of others ... mainly because I just like to arrive at places, put on a uniform and take charge ... AND I like strapping on a gun and having tear gas at my finger tip.

hbl2

So usually when I am invited to tea and I see hat boxes, I like to insist everyone stand back, and then carefully open the hat box and dump the contents. If it is not a hat, then I confiscate the box, under section 329-C which relates to having containers that are used in a way that is misleading and disappointing. Hence, if your "HAT" box is "HATLESS" then I am mislead and disappointed.

hbl3

I don't destroy the hat boxes, I just find a good home for them where they will be treated properly ... mine ... of course ...

SKIN: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Sakia ] - [ smoky bronze ]
HAIR: !VA! Sinahi browns
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Rose Pale
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
PURSE: *OC* Glamour Bag
EARRINGS: Addiction Antique Blossom in Pearl Set
SHOES: *Patulas House White-gold Wedding Emotion
OUTFIT: * *ICING* Peggy - Blue
POSES: Cheerno
Post a Comment