Friday, January 27, 2012

The Honeymoon Phase.

pabwf2

I asked my hubby this morning if he thought, after 11 years of marriage that the honeymoon was over.

pabwf1

I only asked because he did not hand me a love poem with my bed in breakfast and the cut out toast hearts looked like he had not really been paying attention and thinking of me when he did them. I mean I think romance is really important and if he felt he was slipping I was willing to enroll him in remedial romance training.

I just think he needs to try a little harder ... some of his love songs have not been as nicely phrased as they were in the beginning and I definitely think the quality of the gifts has deteriorated.

pabwf3

I found a woman named Bertha who takes men on for training. I just have to get him a black latex body sock and a leash and she said she can start right away. Valentines Day this year should be much better!

SKIN: AKERUKA Lisa skin mk 6 Tattoo Natural
HAIR: Alli&Ali Keiko Hair Black
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: SIlhouette Lashes Babydoll (no longer available)
OUTFIT: Elektra by Sonatta Morales *8*
JEWELLERY: Donna Flora AURORA gold
Post a Comment