Saturday, January 21, 2012

The Life of A Magazine Layout Woman.

pip2

I got up this morning and put on my prettiest lingerie and laid down on the settee with my box of bonbons and some champagne and some fashion magazines and my husband had the nerve to some in all sweaty from working in the yard and ask me what I thought I was doing.

pip1

I tried ignoring him but he stood there all dripping and everything so I pointed to a fashion layout in the magazine of exquisite lingerie and asked, "Isn't it obvious?? I'm working. You can't possibly think these women just showed up and laid down on these couches and snap snap they took the pictures and that was it can you? I mean there are rehearsals and fine tuning... fashion lay-out is a real art. I may have to be here all day until I get it right you know ..."

pip3

I think he finally understood ...he went away. I could tell by the way he slammed the door that he was not going to be back for awhile. He thinks I have the lines between me and my avatar blurred and he has told me he just doesn't see it. I don't know how many times I have to tell him it helps if he takes his glasses off.

SKIN: *JeSyLiLO*:::Lazy Sunday:::*TanSkin*12
HAIR: Pomme d' Amour / POM POM GIRL hair
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Clover Green Pale
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
LINGERIE: RAD Exotica
CHAIR: LA Industries
Post a Comment