Saturday, January 28, 2012

A Little Birdy Told Me.

bcb1

I think parents should consider the nicknames they give their kids ...

bcb3

I had a friend in school who was called Birdy. I think mainly because she was tiny and had big eyes, a pointy nose and liked to eat worms.

I could be wrong.

bcb2

As a baby it might sound kind of cute and you can explain the eating disorder but as a kid in school, when all the other children use the excuse "a little birdy told me" ...well ... there is a reason those birds walk like they have a sore ass ....

SKIN: Dream Ink SF Rachel D - 15
HAIR: ::COOL BEANS:: Alyssa Hair Caramel (closed)
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Rose Pale
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
JEWELLERY: Addiction Radiance Pearl
DRESS: (SELDOM BLUE) DAVINA GOWN RED SPECIAL OFFER!
SHOES: Aleida Kampala Stiletto (closed for maintenance)
POSES: Cheerno
Post a Comment