Thursday, January 12, 2012

My Romance with Fur.

wts1

My Romance with fur began at an early age ...

wts2

I loved the wolves that raised me ...

And then when I was rescued and given to those weirdos who called themselves my Grandparents ( and I am still waiting for someone to prove some kind of tangible proof that they actually WERE my grandparents) I became very fond of cows ...especially the fluffy ones.

Of course when a child plays dress up you have to improvise ... oh wait ... most of us grown women are still having to do that ... pretending that last years shoes are THIS years ....BUT as a child you were not generally let in to play with the fab dresses in your grandfather's closet so you REALLY had to improvise.

wts3

I just need to explain this so you understand that all those childhood pictures with the cat around my neck was NOT me liking cats ... I needed a fur wrap ... and the cows were not as bendy ...

SKIN: Glam Affair - Layla Light - tropicana
HAIR: TRUTH Annette - black
LASHES: Tameless Lashes 22
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Pale
OUTFIT: Eclat - Fickle
SHIRT: *Candydoll*Rocie Black
PURSE: [LeLutka]-SACK bag/black
EARRINGS: Southpaw Maggie's Earrings
SHOES: BM Ultimate Lara Pumps - Blacks
POSES: LAP
Post a Comment