Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Something Wicked ...

dcw1

For some reason whenever anyone said things like "Something Wicked This Way Comes," or "Have you read The Exorcist?" or "Do you believe in hell?" .... everyone looked at me.

dcw2

I had butter ... in my mouth ... and it was NOT melting so I have no idea what their problem was.

I think when you live on the prairies and it has been cold and you have been snowed in for weeks and the electricity is out, that people just turn on one another like that. I think that a lot.

dcw3

I would like to think it applied in this case but probably not on account of it wasn't cold, it had not snowed for weeks, the electricity was not out and it wasn't even winter ... it was usually summer and everyone was watching TV and eating watermelon.

I may have to rethink what it is that makes people turn on one another like that ...

SKIN: *JeSyLiLO*:::Onyx:::*LightSkin* J5
HAIR: **Dura-Girl**16(Black)-ladys hair
LASHES: Tameless Lashes 22
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Gaelic Silver Pale
TOP AND PANTS: Eclat Raven
SKIRT: Eclat Sonata
NAILS: Moondance: Round Long Winter Snow
BOOTS: *YS&YS* Tiburon Xmas
POSES: Adorkable
Post a Comment