Saturday, January 14, 2012

Study's Work Well.

mpits2

I found that people have aversions to "study's" and so they make terrific places to make out ...

mpits1

Whenever my boyfriend would come over, forget the bedroom where the door must remain open, or the basement where my brother was always sent to "play pool" with us or even going for a walk where my brother just spied because he thought he was invisible ... I would say ... "I guess we will go talk in the study."

Who checks on anyone in a study?

"Where is Blissy?"

"In the study."

"Oh ok."

mpits3

And if you have some really big books out on the desk ... is anyone does walk in ... they cover a multitude of undressedness ....

SKIN: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Sakia ] - [ smoky bronze ]
HAIR: [Raspberry Aristocrat] Krissi Hair Black Beauty
EYES: ! FASHISM 'Sunrise' Eyes - Rose Pale
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FANTASY CURLS
EARRINGS: Money Zero Black Charm
SHOES: HAYS URIZA_Cyndi_(Platform-Strap-pumps Black)
OUTFIT: ::: B@R ::: Flockcoat Lady
POSES: Cheerno
Post a Comment