Monday, February 27, 2012

Is That Mesh?

pkp2

This dress is evidence that some people still do not get mesh.

pkp3

Someone asked me the other day if this dress was mesh. I think it is because when they visualize mesh they visualize something you can see through. No wonder so many men were all for mesh. So ya ... I think I am going to start wearing fly screen around and asking people how they like my new mesh dress.

pkp4

I make a mean fly screen dress in real life ...it is really flattering AND it keeps the flies away - fashion with function ... WHOOT!

SKIN: [Al Vulo! Skin] - [ Ninni ]
HAIR: Analog Dog .b - enchant - light blondes
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
OUTFIT: *LpD* - *Don't forget me* Dress Rose
SHOES: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Celebration (Soft Pink)
POSES: MiaMai
Post a Comment