Sunday, February 19, 2012

Pookie Sans the Swallows.

POAS1

See the bunny? Down by my leg there? That is my brother's bunny. Pookie.

POAS2

Every kid tends to have some kind of "special" something they need to hang on to. Some kids have a blankie ... some a toy ...my brother had Pookie the bunny from Pookie and the Swallows. He cried every time I read him that story. At first I thought it was just because he could not read himself but then I realized he was actually a big weenie. Once you realize your brother is a weenie .. there is just no going back you know ....

He originally wanted a little swallow but they didn't like being cuddled and drooled on every night so he had to settle for a bunny instead.

POAS3

I stole Pookie. I didn't want it for myself ... I just liked that he wanted it so much. The only thing I liked to hold onto in my childhood was my other hand. I never let me down ... not like Pookie did to my brother ... poor bugger ...

SKIN: FIREFALL Sofian
HAIR: ::::Fab-U-Lous:::Amber(Black )
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
JEWELLERY: Ear Candy ~ Beyond the Pale Set Silver in Blue and Olive
OUTFIT: -siss boom-byron dress-blue
SHOES: [V] Vignette Betty Dots black/white
Post a Comment