Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Puddles of Bliss.

bg1

I need to complain. I am complaining partly because I can't help myself but also to meet the expectations that people have come to hold regarding me. It is hot.

bg2

When you roll out of bed wet from the extreme effort of trying to sleep all night ... you know it is not going to be a good day. When the birds don't sing ... instead they are lying around the pool gasping for air ... you know it is not good. When you see your neighbours all sitting in their air conditioned car watching their iphones ... you know it is not good.

I would do a rain dance but the idea of lifting my leg to clog is exhausting ... unfortunately if you are not moving your arms or legs when you clog the rain dance ... it is called "standing" and even if you are doing it with the intent of pleading for rain ... there is no such thing as a "rain stand."

bg3

I just wanna say ... if they come looking for me I will be the melted puddle in the middle of the road. I will try to dress so that I look good on those forensic type shows but I just wanna say ... if they clear the neighbour and my brother from having done the crime ... it was the heat ... and my poor little Canadian heart just could not handle it.

I have to go put my laptop in the freezer now ... it is melting.

SKIN: *Just Me* Skin Ashley SunKissed
HAIR: W&Y-Model-Hair-FREE-6
EYES: !IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Caribbean Blue
LASHES: Amacci ~ Prim Lashes "Allure"
JEWELLERY: RH ENGEL Plain Silver
OUTFIT: SAS - Purr Mauve
SHOES: Maitreya
Post a Comment