Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Banana Bread with the Works.

GizzA - Mai Dress 1

You know how sometimes you just get in that cooking groove? You find yourself in the kitchen, you put the apron on and you catch your reflection in the stainless steel stove top and you look fab? Well yesterday was a day like that for me ...

GizzA - Mai Dress 2

I started baking banana bread and then thought wow there are some of those liqueur chocolates left over from Christmas in the fridge so I chopped them up and threw them in and then some of this in the fridge and some of that and it was like so yum and I thought heck if liqueur chocolates are right then adding some more rum would be perfect and so I did!!

The next thing I knew I had 3 banana breads with the works done and cooling on the rack and it was sooo yummy. Everyone loved it and hubby had a few slices ....

GizzA - Mai Dress 3

I just don't get what the big deal is about having a hang over on a golf day ... I mean he can have his cake or eat it but trust me, carrying cake around in your pocket on a golf course seems pretty dumb to me. I say eat your cake and then after you mess up your golf game, eat more cake and pretty soon no-one cares what your golf score even was - not that ANYONE ever really cared anyway ... AND ... eat enough of the rum banana cake and hey ... everyone might even forget!!!

I am so taking this to the next meeting at the church for the ladies. Quilting and drunks ... what a hoot right???

SKIN: [:ME:] Luxuria Light Skintone
HAIR: Alli&Ali Hair Lana
EYES: ! IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Azure Light
LASHES: MIASNOW Eyelashes - FULL LONG
JEWELLERY: KessKreations Karen
DRESS: GizzA - Mai Dress [Floral Blue]
SHOES: *[PP]- Vintage Swirls Pumps*
POSES: EverGlow
Post a Comment